Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Relaxing at home


On Friday I babysat Cassandra and her brother. It was a lot of fun and a different experience, in the home she was really relaxed and comfortable sitting on the coach with her two stuffed animals. Her little brother was bouncing off the wall with excitement, we started off the night watching the Simpson's which is Cassandra's favorite show. Her brother was setting up his stuffed animals to shoot over with his Nerf gun, so everyone was content. For dinner we ate pizza and wings, and Gaven had a huge root beer, which he was really excited about. As the night went on we all just hung out around the living room and basement. Cassandra talks really low and really fast so sometimes I couldn't hear her but her brother knew exactly what she was talking about. I did notice the more I see her the more I can understand. What I found amazing was that at exactly 8 o clock Cassandra started to get ready for bed, she knew with out even looking at a clock that it was time for her to go to bed. After helping her get ready for bed she headed up stairs. A little bit later their mother came home and it was time for me to head out. It was a lot of fun to just hang out with her and her brother and see her in her comfortable element.

No comments:

Post a Comment